Monday 9 January 2012

My bucket list.

I thought it might be fun now at the ripe old age of 18 to compile a bucket list of things I want to do. Some may be realistic, others not so much...
- to meet all of MCR.
-to date a musician.
-to get a tattoo (or several)
-to live in America for an extended period of time
-to bungee jump
-to be in a rock band for at least a day
-to tour the world WITH a rock band
-to meet the perfect guy for me
-to travel the world all over and visit as many countries as possible
-to meet as many people as it is humanly possible
-to have a nose job
-to sleep overnight on a beach on a warm night
-celebrate new year in NYC
-go in a hot air balloon
-ride in a limo (adventurous I know but never done it)
-see the Northern Lights
-meet a tiger and a polar bear and become friends
-change the world in a positive way (ridding the world of homophobia, racism etc)
-be invisible for a day
-see as many live bands as possible
-have a road trip

I could think of hundred more but we only get one life, so why not live it to the full?!
oh and maybe date him?! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment