Wednesday 18 January 2012

I am a horrible person.

Tonight, I've been the biggest bitch imaginable. I've never, ever been so horrible. I don't know what came over me.
Basically, there's this girl who is one of my best friends at uni's flatmate. She has never been sociable or particularly nice but never horrible. Tonight, I was relatively tipsy but not drunk and began to throw jelly at her door with my friend. I was trying to make my inconsolable friend who didn't like this girl feel better by attacking someone else. Absolutely awful. Several of my other friends came in and did the same, asking why we were doing this, I said "because she is a massive bitch and not someone anyone else likes".
What I didn't realise was that she was in her room and heard everything. She came out and understandably screamed at me.
I don't know her that well and I was horrific. I have never sunk lower. How do you recover from such a thing? I don't know, I haven't figured it out. All I know is that I am worse than she'll ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment