Thursday 26 January 2012

A happy post.

Time for some positivity. Last night, I had one of the best nights I've had in a very long time. It was drama free, with people I adore, meeting new people and actually just having a swell time. Of course, I am suffering drastically today after getting in at 4:15am and attempting to get up for my 9 o'clock lecture and failing. I looked hideous all day and felt like shit but it seemed a small price to pay for having an eventful (in a good way) evening.
It is very rare I have a  night like that, they're either average or disastrous with the occassional very fun night thrown in for good measure. I didn't do anything particularly cringy, I laughed til I cried, ate a whole pack of coco pops after a bottle of vodka and promptly threw up. Turns out cereal and water aren't that fantastic together.
I have annoyingly high expectations for the next night now which isn't so good as it will surely disappoint but last night, I felt brilliant.
A picture from another rare brilliant night out.
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment