Tuesday 24 April 2012

Emotional teenager.

I am a strange one when it comes to feelings, I believe. Most of the time, I couldn't give a shit about what anyone thinks about me as I like to think I am quite strong-willed. I don't take much crap from anyone. But then, on the odd occasion, someone will make a small comment that could be meant as banter or just being bitchy but no harm meant and I will get highly upset and offended. I'm not sure why, I usually get over these incidents relatively quickly but I wonder to myself what I let people I hardly know and what they think about me bother me. 
Everyone has insecurities and what not but there's not much people can say that keeps me down. I've had my fair share of horrible comments thrown at me and I've learnt to take them on the chin but the occasional one slips through and bothers me. I try to toughen myself up and listen to some inspirational music and talk to some friends but the bit in between is not nice.
I feel a bit like that today and I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better. 
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment