Sunday 18 November 2012

Mistakes.

 They say you learn from your mistakes but I am sad to say I do not always do that. In fact, I tend to repeat them. Several times. 
 I'm not sure what it is in my brain that doesn't allow me to comprehend that something was bad and not do it again.
 For example, I really must not get SO drunk. To be fair, I definitely don't get as drunk as often as I used to but when I do it's not always pretty. I should understand that it doesn't look good and I end up massively embarrassing myself and regretting everything. 

 Take today, I am hungover, tired and cringing at last night's activities. I was a wreck and everyone could tell. It's not a good look and it's not something I want to be known/remembered for. I need to take control of situations and ask myself if what I'm doing is a good idea (which usually, it isn't).
 Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment