Wednesday 5 September 2012

Seriously.. you're an asshole.

 I'm not usually the girl with the guy trouble but recently it seems that's all me and my friends have. He seems to think it's fine to go round telling the 'guys' that he doesn't actually like me, I'm needy and other stupid shit. But then JUST before I found this out, he is quite happy to share a sleeping bag with me... 
 Then ignore me and pretend I don't exist. I do. And now I'm pissed off. Do what you like, seriously, that's fine, but DO NOT bitch about me. It's embarassing, making me look desperate.
 So then my friend liked this guy and all was going well until she found out stuff happened JUST AFTER he slept with someone else. WHAT A PENIS. And my other bestie has not been texted since by a guy after.. events. 
 WHY DO GUYS DO THIS? It is just BEYOND frustrating. 
 (I know this was a very incoherent post but I NEED to vent)

No comments:

Post a Comment